Why you need to hire a Virtual Assistant…effective immediately!
If good organisation is fundamental to success, it naturally follows that writing a ‘to do’ list is key. But if the list is getting longer and very little is getting done, success becomes less likely.
It doesn’t necessarily mean failure is inevitable but it does beg the question, without help, are you making things more difficult for yourself? Is your focus on business development being compromised?
Delaying tasks only increase their size and urgency. There’s also the very valid question, can I really afford help? If you’re feeling overwhelmed and have a backlog of admin tasks, can you really afford not to?
It used to be up until only recently that Virtual Assistance remained an overlooked commodity and most businesses didn’t really know what a VA was or the benefits of having VA services. The norm was recruiting employees on a full or part-time/temporary basis. But finding the right employee is time-consuming and not always successful. You also pay more for an employee than just a salary.
Many entrepreneurs & SME’s are now working with Virtual Assistants to establish their goals and do what needs to be done.
VA services are both cost-effective and time-saving as you pay for what you need when you need it – you buy the time you need to get the job done.
The advantages of hiring a VA:
* VA’s are skilled organisers and multi-taskers. They know how to prioritise to get things done. They have a wealth of experience in admin processes and procedures and will manage their time, and effectively your time, wisely.
* VA’s have their own resources so there’s no need to provide equipment or office space.
* VA’s are experienced, independent contractors. You don’t pay for holidays, sickness, training or national insurance.
* VA’s are task-focused and don’t have the distractions of an office environment.
* VA’s are highly motivated – it’s essential to their success and reputation. They’re driven and dedicated to providing the best possible service.
* VA’s have a wealth of skills and experience, therefore don’t require training.
* VA’s have developed expertise and abilities that span many industries and working environments and can provide a fresh perspective on business practices, providing you with more time to focus on the more pressing tasks of bringing in new business.
What is fundamental to success is having time to focus on areas of development and growth – creating building blocks to successful business strategies… a good VA will be the glue that holds those blocks together.
“The best time to start was yesterday. The next best time is now…”